The interested person is informed that their personal data is handled by FAMOSA in order to deal with their request, complaint or claim, deal with it accordingly and allow the interested person to follow the status of this claim, its processing and its closure. The information will be stored for these purposes throughout the duration of the enquiry and, thereafter, for the amount of time stipulated by applicable law until the limit on responsibilities relating to the enquiry transpires.
FAMOSA will use their personal identification information and contact details, as well as any other data strictly necessary, in order to handle the enquiry.
All information requested is obligatory, except for that which expressly states the contrary, thus meaning that refusal to provide such data will mean that the enquiry cannot be dealt with.
If the interested person provides third party data, he or she must prove they have the third person’s consent and they promise to inform the third party about the contents of this clause.
FAMOSA handles data in order to deal with complaints, requests or claims in accordance with the contractual agreement deriving from the commercial relationship between FAMOSA and the interested person.
However, if data is handled by FAMOSA to deal with a request for information or with a claim that does not fall under a commercial relationship with the interested person, this treatment is based upon consent having been given, which can be revoked at any time, although this may mean that the enquiry is not dealt with. Nevertheless, if consent is revoked, this will not affect the lawfulness of the data handling carried out beforehand.
The interested person’s data can be shared with competent Public Administration bodies in those cases which are contemplated in law, and, if where appropriate, with Courts and Tribunals.
The interested person has the right to:
The user can exercise whatsoever of these rights by any of the following channels:
- Revoke permissions that have previously been granted
- Obtain confirmation about whether FAMOSA is handling any personal data that concerns them
- Access to personal data
- Rectify mistakes where data is wrong or incomplete.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the end it had originally been collected and stored for.
- Obtain from FAMOSA the limitation of data handling when certain pre-established conditions are met in the regulations governing data protection.
- Request the transfer of their personal data.
Without prejudice to the above mentioned, users have the right to make a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that FAMOSA has breached those rights that are established in applicable law concerning data protection.
- By post, addressed to Dpt. Juridico y de Protección de Datos, C/ Chile 4, Edif. 1. 2ª planta, 28290 Las Rozas (Madrid).
- By e-mail to: email@example.com